The advantage of using SnapRISK® for your property risk data is that it was developed out of industry need by industry experts, not an IT department. Carrington Risk continues to innovate every day based on client and industry need.
- Challenges the traditional method of completing property risk field surveys
- Allows focus on specific risks and correct data needed
- Collects standard COPE and NatCat modifiers with current technology
- Integrates easily with legacy systems
- Customizes client specific requests
- Works in a disconnected environment with any iOS or Android device
- Provides Geographic Information System Mapping to ensure buildings are located correctly
- Allows visual verification photo fields (date, time, location stamped) to confirm data collected
- Alleviates time spent copying/pasting pictures and transferring hand-written notes into a report template
With one tap, SnapRISK® instantly generates a report while on site. The user is ultimately creating a database of information, and “writing” a .pdf report during the survey.
The survey is complete when the surveyor leaves the building!
Our team’s goal is for each client to have the most accurate risk data available and, most importantly, own it. We help our clients determine their risks, and gather data accordingly.
Here is how we do it:
- Review current data available
- Import only valuable data into SnapRISK®
- Locate all buildings geospatially
- Provide on-site surveys to customize SnapRISK®
- Train client employees to use SnapRISK® and gather data
- Review client employees’ work for accuracy
- Determine need for wind, flood, quake or other Nat Cat detail needed at each location
- Gather RMS, AIR, or other specific model input data
Following organized collection, the data becomes meaningful once it is analyzed and used to make improvements. Carrington Risk can take your collected data to the next level in SnapRISK®.
Analyze collected data utilizing any data fields set up in SnapRISK®
Provide simple and clear dashboard to analyze property risk
Determine most critical or most common recommendations to reduce risk
Customize metrics and reports
Seamlessly connect to API's to view instantaneous property data
Our team has extensive experience with the top brokers in the industry. We will work with you to determine the correct information you need to not only protect your property from loss, but also obtain the most favorable property premium.
We want to help you:
- Own your own data in SnapRISK® vs. having your insurers own it
- Always know more about your properties than the markets
- Have thorough accurate data to provide to models
- Understand important data throughout the renewal process
- Ensure all market data demands are met
- Gather data on emerging risks before it is needed
- Ultimately have adequate insurance coverage for your risk
Risk Management Alerts
SnapALERT notifies Risk Managers of events impacting their properties.
For over a decade, Carrington Risk has been providing innovative solutions to some of the industry's biggest challenges.
222 Palermo Circle, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931
Carrington Risk Consulting LLC is certified as a women's business enterprise through the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation's largest third party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the USA. We recognize the commitment to supplier diversity that is embraced by corporations and government agencies today, and we can add diversity to your supply chain.
Copyright 2022 Carrington Risk. All rights Reserved. All Registered Trademarks owned by Carrington Risk Consulting LLC.